1. That the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and is the final
authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. That there is one true, eternal God existing in three
Persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That mankind is created in the image of God and though
born a sinner, can be justified by faith alone, by God's
grace alone, in Christ alone.
4. That the church is the gathering of those who
have professed faith in Christ and have chosen to
join together under the leadership of Christ to share the
gospel, grow in Christ-likeness and bring glory to God.
5. That the Lord's return is imminent.
Our mission is to be faithful to the Word of God. This requires us to:
1. Bring the gospel message to "every creature."
2. Faithfully practice the ordinances of baptism and
3. Teach the "whole counsel" of God so that those who
have chosen to follow Christ will grow in greater
conformity to Christ.