1. That the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God and is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. That there is one true, eternal God existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. That mankind is created in the image of God and though born a sinner, can be justified through faith alone, by God's grace alone, in Christ alone.
4. That the church is the gathering of those who have professed faith in Christ and have chosen to join together under the leadership of Christ to share the gospel, grow in Christ-likeness and bring glory to God.
5. That the Lord Jesus will return to judge and redeem the world.
Our mission is to be faithful to the Word of God. This requires us to:
1. Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations.
2. Faithfully practice the ordinances of baptism and communion.
3. Teach the whole counsel of God so that those who have chosen to follow Christ will grow in greater conformity to Christ.